Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing
Double-click to start typing

Leelanau Summer Music Festival  

World class music in
“America’s most beautiful place”
          

Our Facility and Campus


 Our concert hall, "Sala Koncertowa" is located in the former Holy Rosary School. The school established in 1896 and built in 1905 is now the Holy Rosary Arts and Education Centre and also home to the Holy Rosary music guild , the parish faith formation program and the only Catholic bookstore in the region. 


The Restoration  - Photos 

Holy Rosary Catholic Church
founded in 1882 

St. Padre Pio Adoration Chapel

http://www.holyrosarycedar.org/adoration/

Holy Rosary Books and Gifts

http://www.holyrosarybooksandgifts.com/

A Roman Catholic Religious Goods Store

on Northern Michigan?s Leelanau Peninsula